OSCAR Coverage

Enjoyed all 3:15 of wheelin I got in before woopow whooped my transmission. Did get to do some fun stuff atleast. Had a great time and hate we had to dip out early but there was a bad broke to running ratio this go round and the dirt track was callin. Figured may as well see someone get blasted in the face with a sledge hammer tonight rather than sit at camp and have to pack up hungover.

Sent from my iPhone while sitting on the crapper

Yep, like Robbie said. Thanks for all the hard work guys. Was a great turnout. Look forward to some pics as well since we didn't get to see much actual wheelin' this time. Hope to have the buggy fixed and ready to go again soon.

Even though I didn't have a rig I had a blast... thanks to Brooks and everybody else who put this on. I know it wad alot of wIdk. It was really nice to be able to put some faces and names to the rigs on this site. Hope to keep coming back for years to come!

Sent from my Obama phone....

Last edited:
Well had a blast and once again I would like to think anyone that had a hand in making this happen. Then a special thanks to all my pit crew that saved the day y'all didn't have to and you did it anyway. Wow you know I wheel with a great group of guys