OSCAR 5 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 28-May 1, 2016

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Finished up the new skid plate yesterday (the new air system is all protected now). Just need to get everything else (food and stuff) together and we'll be ready to roll out Thursday from Charlotte. Should be there mid-afternoon. Hopefully the rain will be passed by then. I really don't want to setup the tent in the rain.

I'll be leaving the Clemson area around 9 or 10 AM on Thursday passing through Asheville for lunch around 11 or 11:30 if anyone wants to meet up. Are people planning on wheeling that afternoon?
We are trying to leave 8:30-ish in hopes of getting some wheeling in Thursday afternoon.

Forgive me if I missed it, but is there any plans in this thread like what time is the Lion's Den Challenge or what time we plan to hit the trails on Friday and Saturday?

OSCAR 5 SCHEDULE
Brought to you by Clemson 4wheel Center and OffroadSC.com

Thursday April 28th

- Trail Rides Throughout the Day

Friday April 29th

- 8:00 AM Registration Tent open @ Cabin #6

- 1:00 Group Picture Time and place Described in your packet

Saturday April 30th

- 8:00 AM Registration Tent open @ Cabin #6

- 12:00 PM Clean Sweep in Lion’s Den Sponsored by Carolina Driveline.

- 7:00 PM BBQ DINNER @ Pavilion in Putney Campground

Sunday May 1st

- Last Day to pick up Shirts and Packets. Last call at 9AM.

I want to thank all of the sponsors who help make this event possible each year!

C4WC Color Logo.jpg
Carolina Driveline Logomedium.jpg
Gr8TopslogoTemplate.jpg
logo4.jpg
PowerTank-Logo.jpg
SEOLogo.jpg
website logo.JPG

Man I know I can't leave now until after work Friday for sure, but my parts to put my rear axle back together may not even be here until next week. Someone else might have to eat my barbecue. Gotta love it when they don't tell you something is back ordered until a week and a half after you order it....

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Burgundy's mom passed this morning, so I'm out. Ya'll have enough fun for me.

For anyone with stockish TJ/XJ, Dad has my spares in his truck. There's a set of front shafts, front driveshaft, assembled drag link and tie rod with ends, and another tie rod. Its all used stock stuff. If you need it, take it, just make sure I get them back or a replacement in equal or better condition at some point.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Wow Larry, that's rough. We wish your family the best. Let me know if there is anything we can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk