OSCAR 4 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 30-May 3, 2015

Does anyone have a CB meter they can bring? I need to tune the new CB that I am going to buy today. The one in the buggy finally gave up the ghost. I guess they just aren't meant for years out in the rain.

I"m going to tally up some of the prizes so I can keep track.

Carolina Driveline - Funnel Cake Fries, Certificate in each registration pack, Lions Den Challenge Prizes
Clemson 4 wheel - Event funding, Graphics, BBQ Dinner
CFS Offroad - Full Cobra CB kit with antenna
Southeast Overland - Trasharoo and Swag
Sevenslat4x4 - Slatpack of Shirts in multiple sizes
Gr8Tops - Jeep Jacket of your choice for JK, TJ, or YJ
Lugnut 4x4 - $100 gift certificate for Disc Brake Conversion
RuffStuff Specialties - Welded Diff Cover and Simple Axle Swap Kit , shirt and hat
Powertank - Quick Deflators, gift certificates, and Tire fill gauges
Teraflex - Certificate for a set of Quick Disconnects of your choice, and Hats
Warn - Winching/Recovery Bag and Winch Blanket

Looks like a good year guys!

Brooks you forgot the street walker I was going to purchase for one lucky soul.

Fine Print: Will only provide funds. Transaction must be completed by recipient. Must go "all the way. Must be videoed by Trip, even if trip wins. Going rate of $5 shall not be surpassed. No whiners. *I cannot win.

Getting the truck serviced now then headed to the local Wally World for some last minute shopping. Then off to hook up, pack and rest. See you all in the morning

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The jeep is ready but I have been stranded in Greenville for the night because a big meeting I have been trying to land got scheduled for tomorrow morning. SOOOO, I'm not passing up the opportunity, so Jennifer is going to pack us up and come here in the morning. We will leave from here around lunch. We should be in Evarts at around 5pm or so. See everyone then.

Woohooo! Wheelin' time!