Offroad SC Annual Ride 2013 (O.S.C.A.R.2)

I'm a sucker for a warm bed. Long as the weather is nice i'll be with you guys though.
You don't drink enough dark liquor when your camping then. Last year i felt the weather was damn near perfect. I slept great every night in my small 2 person tent. Find you a cuddle buddy and you wont even notice.

You don't drink enough dark liquor when your camping then. Last year i felt the weather was damn near perfect. I slept great every night in my small 2 person tent. Find you a cuddle buddy and you wont even notice.
Cuddle buddy on a wheelin trip? There somethin ya need to tell us Steve??

Yea I figured so, I almost didnt mention it. I have had a bunch of ideas also. I may give you a buzz in a few weeks to see if I can help out any.

Initial Sponsorship information went out this morning via Email. If anyone knows of anyone that is interested in joining us as a sponsor for the event please let me know.

Also, Nick, If you could get that done that would be awesome. Let me know what information you need.

I'll have some exciting news about vendors jumping on board for OSCAR2 soon. We are still working out the details with a few of them. This should be a great event for 2013!