Offroad SC Annual Ride 2013 (O.S.C.A.R.2)

01tj

we are hoping to have final details on the event posted monday. But yes its definatly on. and We can go ahead and start reserving sites behind the dairy hut.
10-4. Just heard alot of people talking about going other weekends, and theres a Moab trip that same week.

who had talked about going other weekends and who is going to moab that week?
Me and some of the Abbeville guys had talked about going later just due to the weather in early April up that way. Nothing is decided yet. Just after this last trip, I WILL NOT load my trailer to go that far to a slop fest again.

oscar2_2013.jpg

UPDATE:

OSCAR SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:

Thursday April 4
Trail Rides Throughout the Day
OffroadSC.com Tent in Evarts Campground will be open for Shirt/Sticker Pickup

Friday April 5
Lion’s Den Challenge @10AM
OffroadSC.com Tent in Evarts Campground will be open for Shirt/Sticker Pickup

Saturday April 6
Group Picture at the Helipad @ 1PM
OSCAR BBQ Dinner at Camp @ 7PM

Sunday April 7
Last Chance Shirt and Sticker Pickup at Evarts Campground @ 10-10:30AM

In addition to getting an OSCAR Shirt and Stickers we have put together a few raffle prizes and achievement awards for the trip.

Achievement Awards at The BBQ Dinner Saturday Night:
• Lion’s Den Challenge (Voted on by the OSCAR spectators for the smoothest technical run)
• The Ultimate Wrench (Best trail repair):
• Blatant Carnage (Worst breakage or damage):
• Rookie (First wheeling trip behind the wheel….if there isn’t one, this prize will grow each year until we get one): OffroadSC.com Shirt & Sticker

This year we will also be doing an OSCAR Challenge. There will be a Sign posted in a few places around the park. If you find all of them you will be entered into another Prize Drawing from one of our vendors.

There will be a limited number of OSCAR shirts and stickers for sale. So if you would like one, ask at the tent as soon as you can. And of course there will be OffroadSC.com merchandise available also.

We greatly appreciate everyone making the trek to Kentucky and look forward to a great time with all of you. Good luck! Be Safe.

01tj

Hey Marcus, you want to go ahead and reserve some campsites? I'll Paypal you some money if you want me to.
Is there a new number to call? I know Melissa isn't doing it anymore, but yea I can reserve some. At least she won't be there to screw up my reservations this year...:pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shew...gonna be chilly. See ya'll there. Look for new units of measure to be created around the camp fire Thursday evening. Harvard is guaranteed not to dissapoint.