November 8-10th Fall Trail Ride

What time are those Friday arrivers showing up? Want to plan on group dinner somewhere in the bug metropolis of hot springs? And maybe a drink or two at at someones cabin or what not?

What time are those Friday arrivers showing up? Want to plan on group dinner somewhere in the bug metropolis of hot springs? And maybe a drink or two at at someones cabin or what not?
I think Tripp made it sounds like he wasn't getting up there till 10pm friday night.

Talked to the rangers for both trails we will be on, they are both open and clear. They are doing some maintenance on one of them for a washout, but it should be passable by jeeps he said. Yeehaw.

Spoke with Anne and her husband, and they will not be able to join us this weekend. I also checked the weather and it looks promising.

weather.JPG

If yall can test out your CBs sometime before the trip and make sure they are working properly that would help tremendously on the trip. We will be relaying travel information through the convoy for upcoming turns, mudholes, logs, etc. If you have any questions about a CB, post up and let us know. A CB and a full tank of fuel will be most critical this weekend.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I have had issues with my cb ever since I put the shorter antenna on. I have tried to tune it multiple times with no luck. Maybe I can get Tripp to take a quick peak at it to see what I'm missing.

For those of you meeting us Saturday morning in NC we will be meeting at the Pilot Travel Center on Exit 24 on I-40 at 10:00. Be sure to fuel up and be ready to hit the road by 10:30.

Pilot Travel Center
3712 Crabtree Rd
Waynesville, NC 28785

I have had issues with my cb ever since I put the shorter antenna on. I have tried to tune it multiple times with no luck. Maybe I can get Tripp to take a quick peak at it to see what I'm missing.
Like she said, the longer the better. We can take a look at it. I dont have my meter packed.