November 8-10th Fall Trail Ride

We will be leaving from Bill & Frans Restaurant on Saturday morning at 8am.

We will be doing a trail Saturday morning when we get up there and stopping for lunch at Max Patch in NC.
After Lunch we will take a scenic drive up to Hotsprings, NC. Everyone can get settled and we will rendezvous at the Iron Horse Station for Dinner that night.

Sunday we will meet for breakfast at the Local Diner in town and head for the trail. Time, TBD We will have lunch on the trail somewhere along the river or at the Fire tower and then head back to town. In town there are some cool things to see and some cool overlooks. The appalachian trail goes right through town and over the bridge. We will do Dinner at the Campground if anyone stays there, if not we will use the outside fire ring and area at our cabin.

For anyone that needs to leave Sunday we should be back to town on Sunday by mid afternoon. We will be heading back to SC on Monday Morning.

Here is the list of drivers that I have right now.

Brooks
Larry
Jimmy
Tim
Dan
Greg
Tripp
Calli
Mike
Miller

Lunch on Saturday will be provided by the Club if you want to join us. We will be serving hot potato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches. Sunday we are not sure about for lunch.

Last edited:
Anyone have a small gas grill they could pack to do hot dogs on the trail Sunday? Trying to think of something simple and warm to eat Sunday. I think I'm just going to do sandwiches Saturday.

Here is the total head count that I have for the trip this weekend. If anyone needs to be added let me know.

Brooks +1
Larry +1
Jimmy +3
Dan +3
Tim
Miller
Mike
Tripp +1
Calli +1
Greg +1
Dick +1

Last edited: