November 21-22nd MCJ TENN Trailride and Campout

Yep I'll meet y'all at the same place. I'll plan to be there a little before 1pm. Looking forward to it, my girlfriend might be coming along with me.

Anyone bringing firewood?
I dont really have any here at the house, but we will surely need some. The last few times we have used dead falled wood, but depending on the weather it may be wet. If we can all bring some that would probably be good.

So Meals, What do yall want to do? fend for youself or group meals?

My thoughts are, with everyone getting in at staggered times on Friday night have a group meal on Saturday night. And the rest of the time everyone take care of their own meals. Less planning and coordination . But I will go along with what everyone else wants to do.

My thoughts are, with everyone getting in at staggered times on Friday night have a group meal on Saturday night. And the rest of the time everyone take care of their own meals. Less planning and coordination . But I will go along with what everyone else wants to do.
I'm thinking we need to make it into two groups. That way there are no lone stragglers trying to make it to camp up the trail by themselves.

One group leaves at lunch time Friday and one leaves at 6pm.

Is there anyone that cant fit into one of those categories?

I was on the list to go, but unfortunately am unable to make it. I truly hope I didn't hold a spot for someone who wants to go. Also hate that I missed the meeting, hope to see everyone at the Toys for Tots.
Jackie