November 21-22nd MCJ TENN Trailride and Campout

Alright guys, it is NOVEMBER! time to get the jeeps ready for an awesome camping trip up to Tennessee. The plan currently is to leave the Columbia area Friday afternoon. That time will depend on when everyone can get to the meeting location.

I propose that we meet at Bill & Frans at Exit 74 on I26 near Newberry. We will have a short trail to get to the campsite and then we will be trailriding Saturday.

Post up if you have any questions.

Here is the list from the meeting:

Brooks
Larry
Taylor
Dan
Calli
Art
Dick
Chris
Jackie

From this thread we have added:

Jody
Bill

That puts us right around 10-11. Which is where we want to be.

Bumpus Cove 3-25-11 012.jpg

Bumpus Cove 3-25-11 028.jpg

Last edited:
depends on the rest of the group. May be a good idea for a group to go up earlier if possible to make sure the trail is clear to the campsite.

depends on the rest of the group. May be a good idea for a group to go up earlier if possible to make sure the trail is clear to the campsite.
Larry doesn't get off work till 5:00 so.. Traffic dependent (I26 from Columbia, through Harbison holiday traffic...) .. 6 to Bill and Fran's.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Larry doesn't get off work till 5:00 so.. Traffic dependent (I26 from Columbia, through Harbison holiday traffic...) .. 6 to Bill and Fran's.
If we can plan it out where Tripp has my jeep and trailer at his office and picks me up at 5, 6 is probably doable.

Ok at the last meeting there was talk about that we might want to limit the number of rigs on this trip, has that limit been reached or is there room for one more? If it’s too late I understand.

I'm planning on leaving early just depends on wife she's still deciding if she will make it. I'll post up when I find out for sure

Here is the list from the meeting:

Brooks
Larry
Taylor
Dan
Calli
Art
Dick
Chris
Jackie

From this thread we have added:

Jody
Bill

That puts us right around 10-11. Which is where we want to be.