Nov 23rd MCJ Toys 4 Tots Ride at 33

I posted this on another forum I am on. Can I get some specifics for non members? Are they invited to the campout portion or just the day time ride? DJ

Sorry for the delay, had to verify schedules.

Besides myself and the wife, we'll have an additional three jeeps and six people. What is needed to be brought?

Ed

Added at MCJ meeting 11/18/13

Chase - Grill
Darrell- Potato Cole Slaw
Pat - Desert and Chip
Dan - Something (Sideish)
Art - Drinks
Calli - Plates, Cups
Chris - Dessert

Approx. 56 people

:cheers: :cheers::Hey ill be there as well. Ill bring a ww2 white gas stove and some hit dogs with drinks. Im a noob to club stuff so if you see the old ugly green f150 with a cummins rattle under the hood help me out so I dont introduce myself to some random guy in a no affiliated jeep lol!

:cheers: :cheers::Hey ill be there as well. Ill bring a ww2 white gas stove and some hit dogs with drinks. Im a noob to club stuff so if you see the old ugly green f150 with a cummins rattle under the hood help me out so I dont introduce myself to some random guy in a no affiliated jeep lol!
Hey Austin, good talking to you a few days ago, The club is providing hot dogs and a huge grill, if you can bring chips and drinks that would be better. Thanks man, look forward to seeing the f150 in person.

Alright guys, I updated the first post with the list of who all is bringing things. We are expecting around 60-70 people at the event. If anyone else can bring sides or desserts we could surely use them.

I know i do not have one, but I am suggesting if anyone has a pop up tent, please bring it. It looks to be 60% chance of rain Saturday and it may be best to plan ahead so we dont have to eat in our rigs away from each other.