Nov 23rd MCJ Toys 4 Tots Ride at 33

Toys 4 Tots Trail Ride Presented by MidCarolina Jeepers

img_229.jpg

Polar Campout Friday night. Meeting Time TBD with some evening trail rides.
Breakfast @ 8:30 at the Huddle House near the interstate on exit 33
Meet outside @ 9:30 to leave for the trail
Trail Rides will start at 10:00
Lunch @ 1:00
Group Picture After Lunch
Hotdogs, Buns, and Chili will be provided by the Club, we ask that members Bring the Sides and Desserts

We will be gathering Toys again this year to Donate to the Elgin Police Department for Toys 4 Tots.

To enter the Trail Ride you will be required to present at least one Toy of at least a $10-15 value per person.

The Club Members will be providing a Chili Dog Lunch like last year. We will discuss details at the next meeting.

Trail Rides will start in the morning around 10 and Lunch will be served around 1pm. We will gather after lunch for a big group picture with the Toys.

For those interested, we are also hosting a Polarbear campout the night before at 33. We will be hanging out around a campfire and making dinner at camp.

Post up if you plan to attend as we will need to judge how much food to plan for lunch.

Things people are bringing:

Larry & Burgundy- Dessert and Drinks
Brooks & Andrea - Chili
Terry & cindy - Drinks
Jody - Chips
Marc - Potato Salad
Chase - Grill
Darrell- Potato Cole Slaw
Pat - Dessert and Chip
Dan - Something (Sideish)
Art - Drinks
Calli - Plates, Cups
Chris - Dessert
Austin - Chips and Drinks

Last edited:
Is this event open to non members? I thought I remembered someone saying that at the last meeting? I may have a couple non jeepers that would be interested in coming. DJ

There have been a few interested in camping, who all plans to camp?

Also, post up if you plan to attend, we are trying to get an idea on what food we will need for saturday's lunch.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Go ahead and start listing it here. Next meeting will be week of so might be cutting it clos for some people. Burgundy will probably do a desert, either cupcakes or pudding. I have a cookler full of drinks left over, but we'll still need more drinks.

Alright I'll edit the first post. Things we still need:

Drinks
Chips
Potato Salad
Baked Beans
Slaw
plates
Cups
ICE
Buns

I'll have a better idea on number of people attending as the event gets closer.

I wont be able to camp, we will be at a concert that night, but I know there are some camping. We would love to have you out there.

we need these items. If you have one you prefer just let me know.

Drinks
Chips
Potato Salad
Baked Beans
Slaw
plates
Cups
ICE
Buns

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Ok put me down for chips. Any idea how many bags and what flavors? And how do I get there.
We'll have a headcount at the next meeting, the monday before the event. We'll be meeting at the gas station right off I20 exit 33 or I can pm you directions if you can't make the meeting time.