NC camping trip Sept 8-11

This is the list of people I had confirmed from the meeting with their status as I know of.
Miller-Cabin- Confirmed
Richard-No word
Mike M.- Confirmed
Steve-Canceled
Mike-No word
Taylor-Confirmed
Tim N.-Confirmed
Tackett-COnfirmed
Jodie-Confirmed
Rick- Confirmed
Michael and Jim Mosier- Cancled
Terry-No word
Tim-No word
Brooks-Confirmed
Orlando-Possibly coming up Friday or Saturday
Bill-No Word
Dick-Confirmed
Sherrie and Steve-Canceled

Just talked with Orlando and he may still being coming up separately on the weekend.

I'll be at Bill and Fran's tomorrow at 7AM. Count me in! I don't have a room though, planned on tent camping if that's alright. Not sure where exactly we're going or what to expect haha.

I'll be at Bill and Fran's tomorrow at 7AM. Count me in! I don't have a room though, planned on tent camping if that's alright. Not sure where exactly we're going or what to expect haha.
Is your name on the list? Sorry I don't know everyone's real names matched to their forum names.

The only othe person I have confirmed for friday morning is dallas Epperson. Miller, are you comfortable with the meeting location and time? Can you lead that group?
That will be fine. For those meeting at Bill and Frans, we will pull out at 7:00 sharp. Be gassed up and ready to roll.

Autobots, transform and roll out.

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.