NC camping trip Sept 8-11

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We're getting close to our September camping trip! Hope everyone is ready :).

Some will be leaving Thursday evening and some friday morning. The friday morning group will be leaving Bill and frans at 7:00am. Someone who is in that group, please take the lead as I believe all officers are leaving Thursday.

Dad, Jody, Chris and I are meeting at Bill and Fran's 6:00 PM on Thursday and heading straight to Hot Springs Campground. Tim is leaving earlier in the day.

Brooks, Mike, and David are also leaving Thursday but will be camping somewhere near the rendezvous point below.

Please post below when you're leaving so we don't leave anyone behind.

We will be meeting near I40 TN exit 451 (first exit in TN) at 10:00 AM friday. GPS coordinates in picture below. This is 2.5 hours from Bill and Fran's, so should have a little wiggle room leaving at 7:00 as planned.

Screenshot_2016-09-07-13-05-53_zpspi4lpyy4.png
Screenshot_2016-09-07-13-06-24_zpsee1lokkg.png

Campground address is 315 Briggs Rd, Hot Springs, NC 28743

Last edited:
I'll be leaving with David porter and mike mattox Thursday night to camp close to the rendezvous location for Friday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Forgot to mention, make sure you have gas/food/drinks ect when you get to the meeting point friday morning. I doubt we'll be passing any gas stations for most of the day.

This is the list of people I had confirmed from the meeting with their status as I know of.
Miller-Cabin- Confirmed
Richard-No word
Mike M.- Cancled
Steve-Cancled
Mike-No word
Taylor-Confirmed
Tim N.-Confirmed
Tackett-COnfirmed
Jodie-Confirmed
Rick- No Word
Michael and Jim Mosier- Cancled
Terry-No word
Tim-No word
Brooks-Confirmed
Orlando-No Word
Bill-No Word
Dick-Confirmed
Sherroe and Steve-Cancled

This is the list of people I had confirmed from the meeting with their status as I know of.
Miller-Cabin- Confirmed
Richard-No word
Mike M.- Confirmed
Steve-Canceled
Mike-No word
Taylor-Confirmed
Tim N.-Confirmed
Tackett-COnfirmed
Jodie-Confirmed
Rick- Confirmed
Michael and Jim Mosier- Cancled
Terry-No word