My XJ's Big Boy Stage

Got the last piece to my trail rig conversion today.. Picked up a trailer today. Got it for a pretty good deal, just needs a little TLC. Also picked up a H2 spare. Good tire for the truck and the rim for the Jeep. Hopefully will get that swapped out sometime this week. Then its off to Uwharrie next weekend for the clubs Christmas trip.

IMG_7388_zps4bb11362.jpg

IMG_7393_zps121a476d.jpg

Here are some pictures from this weekend. Had a fun time. The last night the Jeep overheated the last night there, Radiator is leaking. Not sure where yet but will replace it soon.

IMG_0003_zpsc460c97d.jpg

IMG_0005_zpscd5f06cc.jpg

IMG_0006_zps3472dd26.jpg

IMG_0009_zps7c8d91e8.jpg

IMG_0012_zpsbe612478.jpg

IMG_0013_zpsb94c134c.jpg

IMG_0014_zpsbbe0ce0c.jpg

IMG_0015_zps2c27c876.jpg

IMG_0017_zps7bba89b7.jpg

IMG_0018_zps29b6d4ea.jpg

Got a couple Jeep parts for Christmas this year.. Some new winch rope, Hawse fairlead and a tie rod clamp for when I go hydro assist. The fairlead is on back order so still waiting on that. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas

IMG_7497_zps92db69a8.jpg

Went out to Gulches for New Years for a private ride. Had a good time with some good friends! Pushed the Jeep a little harder then I ever had and came home with the bruises to prove it. Jeep ain't so clean anymore!

IMG_7509_zpsea51a69e.jpg

IMG_7511_zpsf9a4d7d0.jpg

IMG_7521_zps13f783e1.jpg

IMG_7516_zps3b097f93.jpg

IMG_7517_zps6631ee68.jpg

Ok so it's been a little while.. Few things going on. Shooting to go to harlan again this year at the end of April. Swapping out my front bumper.. Ordered one with a lot more clearance.. The one I had just hung out too far. I had ripped the fairlead off and was getting hung up on it too much so it had to go. New bumper should be here soon.. Also swapping out my rear end.. Broke the one chromo I had in it this past Saturday and going 35 spline.. I found one already done with the same gears for less then it would cost me to convert mine so I scooped it up and will be selling mine to make up for some of it. Still trying to have hydro assist done before harlan as well but not at the top of the list till i get this axle in.. Also need to get new tires for the trailer. So I'll see where I sit after all of that is done then decide if I'm going to do assist before the trip or not.

Sent from my iPhone

Ok so it's been a little while.. Few things going on. Shooting to go to harlan again this year at the end of April. Swapping out my front bumper.. Ordered one with a lot more clearance.. The one I had just hung out too far. I had ripped the fairlead off and was getting hung up on it too much so it had to go. New bumper should be here soon.. Also swapping out my rear end.. Broke the one chromo I had in it this past Saturday and going 35 spline.. I found one already done with the same gears for less then it would cost me to convert mine so I scooped it up and will be selling mine to make up for some of it. Still trying to have hydro assist done before harlan as well but not at the top of the list till i get this axle in.. Also need to get new tires for the trailer. So I'll see where I sit after all of that is done then decide if I'm going to do assist before the trip or not.

Sent from my iPhone
did you break the chromo at gulches? your running 37 blues and braking d60 ff shafts? are these 19 spline 60s or 30 spline 60s?

Got some pictures for y'all today. Pulled the trigger on hydro assist. Figured it would be easier to run lines and stuff while my bumper and winch aren't in the way and yes they will be in the way with the new bumper lol. Ordered my ram the other day and drilled the box today. Not as bad as I had thought. So once the ram gets here and I get it mounted up will be getting some lines made. Also got the old 60 out. New 60 should be here this week. Brackets also came in yesterday. Can't wait to get it back together.

The broken chromo chunk.

IMG_7765_zpsk9vlsm5t.jpg

IMG_7767_zps67saj9df.jpg

IMG_7768_zpsaw38nbib.jpg

Got some pictures for y'all today. Pulled the trigger on hydro assist. Figured it would be easier to run lines and stuff while my bumper and winch aren't in the way and yes they will be in the way with the new bumper lol. Ordered my ram the other day and drilled the box today. Not as bad as I had thought. So once the ram gets here and I get it mounted up will be getting some lines made. Also got the old 60 out. New 60 should be here this week. Brackets also came in yesterday. Can't wait to get it back together.

The broken chromo chunk.

IMG_7765_zpsk9vlsm5t.jpg

IMG_7767_zps67saj9df.jpg

IMG_7768_zpsaw38nbib.jpg

new 60 already 35spline or are you getting the spindles bored out and new shafts?