MCJ Uwharrie Christmas Trip Discussions

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Sweet, add me to the list. I am trying to talk Jennifer into it. Either way, I will be there Friday morning waiting on you guys. Hopefully she will be with me, if not, she can meet us at camp Friday evening. We are only about an hour and a half from the trailhead.

Sweet, add me to the list. I am trying to talk Jennifer into it. Either way, I will be there Friday morning waiting on you guys. Hopefully she will be with me, if not, she can meet us at camp Friday evening. We are only about an hour and a half from the trailhead.
cool deal, we will put you down.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Brooks spoke early, but NOW the site is booked. We have Badin Lake Group Camp site B, same as last year. There are flush toilets and showers in the center of the area and pit toilets scattered around the area.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Brooks is going to start a new thread, but putting this here for him to copy over.

Pricing:
[table="width: 500, class: grid"]

Driver Member

Driver Non-Member

Passenger Member

Passenger Non-Member

All Weekend

$30

$50

$10

$20

Friday Only

$15

$35

$0

$0

Friday + Dinner

$20

$40

$5

$5

Friday + food + camp

$25

$45

$10

$10

Saturday Only

$0

$5

$0

$0

Saturday + food

$0

$10

$5

$5

Saturday + food + camp

$0

$15

$10

$10

[/table]

Last edited:
I may be up for this trip. I have to make sure work isn't crazy being the end of the year and all.

Would any body have an open passenger seat I could ride in. I can help with expenses.