MCJ Paintball Trip January 18th

So my tank is a 68ci 45kpsi aluminum tank and I have a 20oz co2 tank that are both out of hydro. I called around today and there is a place in Camden that will hydro test tanks for $19 each, they only do it one time a week and this weeks day is tomorrow 12-31-13. I have my tanks here at work, I may run over there today and drop them off, but I wont be around to get them till later this week. Larry/tripp/ any of you guys get over there or any one need me to drop their tank off today?

CO2 tanks are subject to the hydro date as well, but many places will fill them after their date. Dont know about the paintball place we are going.

Just wondering because you can get new CO2 tanks from Walmart for $20...
Hmmm, I see that now, May not be worth it to test the co2 tanks then. I'll probably just pick up a 20oz from walmart. but if I want to shoot the ion i'll have to run HPA or nitrogen, and then I will have to get my tank tested.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Maybe its less for CO2? Burgundy us going to bring mine at lunch. Do you want her to bring them to your office after lunch or me keep them till 5:00?

got my welding tank filled at lunch, but didnt make the drive out to camden. I just bought a 20oz tank on amazon for $20 and I'll just run the tippman98 for the paintball trip.

I was all set and ready to come paint some people's, then I realized that I have a hunting trip on the calendar.
Filling up the deep freezer is at the top of the list, so hunting I will go! Freezer is literally empty, I have 90#s of deer burger that was given to me [waiting on processing], but that won't last till next season, so I gotta start putting hogs on ice now!

I already had my gun out, cleaned, fresh battery, and tested.
I got rid of my salvo, and grabbed up an invert mini at the end of last season.

I was all set and ready to come paint some people's, then I realized that I have a hunting trip on the calendar.
Filling up the deep freezer is at the top of the list, so hunting I will go! Freezer is literally empty, I have 90#s of deer burger that was given to me [waiting on processing], but that won't last till next season, so I gotta start putting hogs on ice now!

I already had my gun out, cleaned, fresh battery, and tested.
I got rid of my salvo, and grabbed up an invert mini at the end of last season.
Anyone else want to come out ?

updated first post with the list of people going.

So far we have:

Larry
Tripp
Brooks
Jimbo
Joe
Linus
Brad

I know there were more at the meeting who said they wanted in. Post up!

I have about 7 people from work who say they will come. We could really use a dozen or do more people so please recruit as many people as possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk