MCJ Paintball Trip January 18th

Ballbusters Paintball January 18th.

$10 GROUP RATES INCLUDE AIR AND RENTAL
RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE A WEEK OR MORE IN ADVANCE FOR GROUP RATES TO APPLY.

Field Paint
$15.00 500 Rounds (1 bag)

$50.00 2000 Rounds (1 case)

Who all wants to join in?

So far we have:

Larry
Tripp
Brooks
Jimbo
Joe
Linus
Brad

I know there were more at the meeting who said they wanted in. Post up!

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'll go. Let me know which place you're thinking. I need to find out I'd they rent motorized hoppers before I go buy another one to use once...

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We'd have plenty of time to do both. Speedball is fun.

When we went with our school group, we'd send the teachers out to hide and the students would 'hunt' them. That could be fun with officers taking position and everyone else coming after us, depending on how many go.

I like ballbusters, the only thing that's a bummer is not all or the rental 98 customs are equal performance, so don't get stuck with a junk one lol and im in.

Thanks for getting this thread started!

Sounds like January 18th is the day and Ballbusters in West Columbia is the location.

Please post up whether or not you are coming and how many people you are bringing. I'd like to split a case of paint with someone too!

Brooks and Larry - are you both planning to go?

I haven't played paintball in 25 years and am very excited! If you've never played, it's tremendously fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
If you have your own gear its usually pay per fill or pay for all day air, which will probably be the same as the $10 rental... Plus paint.

Club Paintball Trip in January

There's an event set up on Facebook as well for those who might not see it here.

So far we have:

Brooks
Larry
Calli
Jimbo
Linus

And a couple maybe's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: