MCJ @ HRD in Gaston

I wont be there since the wrangler got rear ended today. it can drive, but i dont need to have something go wrong, or for the other insurance company to not pay for my repairs.

Yeah i should be fine, just waiting for tomorrow AM to see if anything is aching. i dont think so. The jeep did fine, except for teh bent exhaust, pobbily other damage but i will let the inspector deal with it. i do see it raised up a bit higher on that side cause she got under it

The videos are not coming up but never the less, had a great time at HRD. A good group of around 13 showed up to run two separate trails. Leisure trails through the woods with some nasty/stinky mud holes lol was a great time a few of us including myself got stuck. Rusty had a great trip all the way up too when we're headed home. She stalled out about 3-4 miles from the park not sure what's going on yet but it will be fixed when we swap to the new Cherokee. Had a great time again and look forward to the next trip. Thanks everyone for coming out :)

Last edited: