MCJ @ HRD in Gaston

Hey guys, next weekend is our trip to HRD in Gaston. We need to finalize details.

• Aug. 15 HRD Offroad, Gaston - ~$10/vehicle – Possible Pool Party/Dinner/

Its $10 per vehicle and they have trails that anyone should be able to do. Who all wants to go?

We will meet at the Walmart at the corner of Hwy 6 and Platt springs road at 8am
(1780 S Lake Dr, Lexington) from here we will convoy to the park (1465 Highway 6 Gaston). Trail riding for the day will be $10

After the trail ride if anyone would like to meet for lunch, we can do so. I don't have a particular place to go, so open to suggestions. I do believe there may be food onsite but not 100% sure. From here we can head to Brandon's.

Brandon has invited the club to his residence. He has a pool to cool down in and also a pond if we have any fisherman in the club. His address is (1016 calks ferry rd lexington sc 29072). This will be a BYOB.

There will be other clubs at the park wheeling that day and also live bands that night if anyone would like to stick around they will start at 8:30pm. The cost for that will depend on how many people would like to stick around. You can leave and return later in the evening if you choose to watch the band. I am open to the idea.

Please respond if you are interested so we can give the owner a count and also possible discounts for the evening.

Last edited:
We will meet at the Walmart at the corner of Hwy 6 and Platt springs road at 8am
(1780 S Lake Dr, Lexington) from here we will convoy to the park (1465 Highway 6 Gaston). Trail riding for the day will be $10 not $15.

After the trail ride if anyone would like to meet for lunch, we can do so. I don't have a particular place to go, so open to suggestions. I do believe there may be food onsite but not 100% sure. From here we can head to Brandon's.

Brandon has invited the club to his residence. He has a pool to cool down in and also a pond if we have any fisherman in the club. His address is (1016 calks ferry rd lexington sc 29072). This will be a BYOB.

There will be other clubs at the park wheeling that day and also live bands that night if anyone would like to stick around they will start at 8:30pm. The cost for that will depend on how many people would like to stick around. You can leave and return later in the evening if you choose to watch the band. I am open to the idea.

Please respond if you are interested so we can give the owner a count and also possible discounts for the evening.

Thanks!!