MCJ @ Gulches ORV Park January 17th.

It was a fun today. First time on the trails for Mrs Sunfish and she is anxious to go again, she could not believe what these machines and drivers could do.

Had a good time. Only hit a few trails with your group. We had some early breakage in my crew, but had enough seats to keep everyone on the trail all day. Interested to see more pics and videos from the day.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Yeah, it was nice out there. Did anyone catch a pic or video of my jeep by chance? I figured shipwreck was the best chance when everyone was standing around.
I got some good shots of your second time exiting shipwreck but they're too big to attach here. One is in my Facebook album.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The big red one.. LOL It's the red and black YJ on Treps.

Larry, you'll have a friend request coming. Thanks
I sent you a request but realized I didn't post that pic. I will tonight and tag you. I got a couple but the best was when you were heating up the treps and there's little clouds of smoke coming off each tire.

Awesome. That's pretty much what I was hoping to see. lol I was a little surprised they didn't smoke more for how long I was spinning them. That rock was slick.