MCJ @ Gulches ORV Park January 17th.

MegaWatts and I will meet at the BiLo in Lex on 378 at 8:15 to be at HH by 9. Anyone want to meet up there just look for the Jeeps. Otherwise, see you at 9 at the Saluda Huddle House.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
So if Brooks isn't sure he's going, who can head up the convoy from Columbia area? Let me know who, when, where and I'll type something up to send out.

Google maps was right when we went. I think it said destination on the right, but it was actually on the left. I submitted it to Google also afterwards.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I know the first time we went it got us lost and Skip used to tell people not to follow gps, but that was a long time ago. Could be fixed by now.

I think it's fixed now, I went a couple weeks ago just using google and made it there. Although it did take us on a short gravel road across some train tracks.

If the weather is dry-ish, I am going. Mrs. Sunfish is also trying for the day off, she has yet to be off road in LowRider, other than a driveway. She thinks this will be OK, since there aren't any mountains to fall off of. I enjoyed the back roads trip, last time, but that way adds about 45 minutes for me. I will be going up the highway. There is little time difference between the Clinton route or Laurens route. Laurens is a little easier off exit 9 on 385 and more highway speed vs 45 mph for the Clinton route.

Coming from Columbia I've always gotten off at exit 54. Go straight to 76. Take a left off 76 at the Walmart and take a right at the fork onto Indian mound road and it will be on your right. Easy to find.

After further discussion with Mrs. Sunfish, she prefers the back roads, "Saluda" route. If it is dry-ish, we will meet the crew at the Bi-Lo's at 8.

Cool. Just to be sure we're all on the same page ... The BiLo at 760 Hwy 378. We'll leave sharply at 8:15 to catch Larry before 9 at the HH in Saluda and then roll from there.