MCJ Cookout Aug 9th.

Sorry everyone but I am going to have to pass this time. Wife is having surgery tomorrow which wasn't stopping us however a good friend of mine has decided it's time to resign from work and his last day is tomorrow. Just a little history he was diagnosed with ALS in March and has now been restricted to a wheel chair. I will be at his home on Saturday to support him. I look forward to the next event. Thanks

Picked up chicken wings to put on the smoker. Also anyone needing shells or skeet academy sports has the best deal in town. (Checked sportsman's and PSA)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

IF convenient, anyone that has a EZUP Tent please bring it along, as well as chairs. They are calling for some Scattered showers and we wont have access to the garage this time.

Any changes of plans because of the rain? If it is raining good, we probably wont be out :(
As of now its still on, No reason to cancel if its just gonna be isolated storms. If it looks like a total wash out we might make a call in the morning. IF ANYone is debating, give me a buzz. 8ohTree24oh8914

Had a good time today. The wings were awesome. Shooting was awesome. Would have been there longer if i didnt get lost. hahahahaha

Thanks!!!!!!!