MCJ Cookout Aug 9th.

We'll be heading out to Will's place in Batesburg area to hang out at the pool and possibly shoot at the back pistol range.

We can also see whats playing at the Big Moe, as its about 5 miles away.

August 9th- MCJ Pool Party and Shooting Range Day: The pool party will be at 373 Church Road, Batesburg SC 29006. Google Maps and GPS Devices sometimes will misguide you. Use the intersection of Topaz Rd and Church Road for your address. http://goo.gl/H8FwPe You will see a big red barn next to a wooden panel house. You will also see a a red trailer with flag pole. We plan to start around 11-12 with food to be served around 4-5pm. Please respond with the item you plan to bring. Contact Tripp the day of if you have problems finding the location (Eight O Tree -240-8914). Reminder, this year we will not be going down to the pistol range. We seem to have too big of a crowd to do that safely. We will only be shooting shot guns. So bring along plenty of shells and clays. Plans are to have a group ride over the the Tractor Pull afterwards. The Tractor pull is only 13 miles straight up HWY. 178 .

Greenwood Crew, Feel Free to join us.

Last edited:
So we will be doing wings on the grill with a few flavor options, and hanging at the pool. We will also have the automatic skeet shooter out in the field.

We will be starting around 11:00am with Linner around 4:30 or so.

Post up if you plan on coming out so we can get an idea of how many wings we need.

We are also asking each member to bring a side to the event.

Just a reminder if you plan to come out we need to get a head count, and what your bringing. We need Plates-cups-napkins-plasticware, Chips, Drinks, Sweets, Side Dishes, ETC. The Club is going to provide Smoked wings.

Brooks Can you update the first post?

August 9th- MCJ Pool Party and Shooting Range Day: The pool party will be at 373 Church Road, Batesburg SC 29006. Google Maps and GPS Devices sometimes will misguide you. Use the intersection of Topaz Rd and Church Road for your address. http://goo.gl/H8FwPe You will see a big red barn next to a wooden panel house. You will also see a a red trailer with flag pole. We plan to start around 11-12 with food to be served around 4-5pm. Please respond with the item you plan to bring. Contact Tripp the day of if you have problems finding the location (Eight O Tree -240-8914). Reminder, this year we will not be going down to the pistol range. We seem to have too big of a crowd to do that safely. We will only be shooting shot guns. So bring along plenty of shells and clays. Plans are to have a group ride over the the Tractor Pull afterwards. The Tractor pull is only 13 miles straight up HWY. 178 .

Greenwood Crew, Feel Free to join us.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'm sure Burgundy will bake something, and I can pitch in with whatever else. I'll look through the stock pile and see what the club still has as far as paper goods.

I will probably just go sit in front of a family and listen to them complain as Robbie drops the F-bomb over and over. :flipoff2:
Everyone gets butt hurt about an f bomb but Billy Bob the good southern boy will have a dip in his mouth the size of a golf ball and will spit all over and then throw his mouth turd on the ground :):beer:

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

The wife and I will be there, looks like our side will be banana pudding :)

We also plan on going to the tractor pull so we want in on the hookup for track side :)

The wife and I will be there, looks like our side will be banana pudding :)

We also plan on going to the tractor pull so we want in on the hookup for track side :)
Looks like my trackside is gonna consist of a camp chair...

deMarcus, Jimbo yall coming with Matt?

Last edited: