May 16 Clemson 4 Wheel Virtual Poker Run

I registered. Newberry is a bit too far out of the way for me (Beech Island) so I can meet in Clemson. I just need to know where ya'll parked at and what time so I can find you.

Tripp, do you have a 2m or a 440 repeater that you monitor up there? Other than N4AW on Sassafrass Mountain? I still have yet to install my ID-5100A in the XTerrible, looks like that will be done tomorrow.

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind Grammarly™ that "ya'll" is a word and spelled correctly.

I registered. Newberry is a bit too far out of the way for me (Beech Island) so I can meet in Clemson. I just need to know where ya'll parked at and what time so I can find you.

Tripp, do you have a 2m or a 440 repeater that you monitor up there? Other than N4AW on Sassafrass Mountain? I still have yet to install my ID-5100A in the XTerrible, looks like that will be done tomorrow.

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind Grammarly™ that "ya'll" is a word and spelled correctly.
My radio in the jeep is only single slot, so i will just be monitoring the club gmrs channel. And probably CB Channel 4...