May 16 Clemson 4 Wheel Virtual Poker Run

I was really hoping to come grab a burger, somehow two of my johnny joints that I rebuilt with the old parts came apart on the trail ride and it made driving it home pretty squirrely. I ended up going back down 76 and made it home around 10:30 after stopping for dinner. We need to plan something up in the gwood area with you guys, would love to come up sometime and hang out.

I was really hoping to come grab a burger, somehow two of my johnny joints that I rebuilt with the old parts came apart on the trail ride and it made driving it home pretty squirrely. I ended up going back down 76 and made it home around 10:30 after stopping for dinner. We need to plan something up in the gwood area with you guys, would love to come up sometime and hang out.
Let’s make a plan. A lake day would be a good summer activity.

Don’t know about you guys but we were whipped last night. Slept the latest I have in a LONG time. 9:30!!! We put a little over 150 miles on the C-10 Friday and did about 220 in the TJ yesterday.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Don’t know about you guys but we were whipped last night. Slept the latest I have in a LONG time. 9:30!!! We put a little over 150 miles on the C-10 Friday and did about 220 in the TJ yesterday.
We did 335 miles Saturday. Burgundy actually fell asleep just out of Highlands and slept down the mountain to Walhalla. Got home and couldn't hear and had a massive headache. Kids still woke up before 8...