March 5 - MCJ Work Day, Lunch, and Trail Ride at 33

I doubt I'll make it. My steering parts won't be here till friday. My mother and grandmother are also I'll, as well as my son just hurt his wrist. It's been one of those weeks and the weekend is looking no better.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Well, if nothing else we can pick up trash and measure/plan for a new gate. Then we can get back out there later to actually install a gate.

Who wants to meet at 8:00 - 8:15 for breakfast at Huddle House?

My plans stand a little squirmy as of now. I won't give some lame excuse why I can't (couldn't) make it if I don't show.... There's a new drive down river access spot I got invited to up on the Broad that will require the Jeep to access and may turn into a whole weekend event. Still a good chance of me coming up there though.

I'll know.... hmmm. Good one. It depends on where I end up spending Friday night, and what goes down. If noting to crazy happens then I'll make it up there by 9 or 9:30 Saturday. I'll be more sure by mid day Friday.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Who's going that has a key? And have they been since the lock got cut and Miller was saying some people may not be able to get in? I can get Dad's key if needed, but we haven't been out there since the lock was cut.

the only people confirmed are You, Frank, and I. and JR is a maybe right now. I'm going to head over to Frank's tomorrow after he gets off work and see if we can work up a gate.

I think Frank has a key

I'm gonna try to get a makeup work day started as soon as my life calms down. I'll post up soon.
I figure that will give those of us that can't make it a chance to help out. I'll redeem myself!

Wow guess I should have checked on this earlier. I figured more then 3 people would be going. I planned on going but wasn't sure I would get my Jeep fixed. With this little of showing are we still planning to ride or is it strictly work only?