March 5 - MCJ Work Day, Lunch, and Trail Ride at 33

March 5, 2011

We will meet at 9am at the gas station on the exit.
Non Keyholders will be $10
Keyholders get in free of course.

- We will be doing trail maintenance till lunch time (fixing gates, and plugging illegal entrances.

- Possible Cookout for lunch

- Trail Ride in the afternoon.

- If anyone is interested in becoming a keyholder for exit 33 its $100 per year and renewal is in May.

Anyone want to do lunch that day like we did at 33 last time? Hotdogs?Hamburgers?

Last edited:
It goes to Tim, we talked about it at the meeting, this is to show him that we are serious about helping him keep this place open, and to cover the non keyholders.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'll be there in the morning, probably stay until after lunch. I'd be up for cooking if there's a lot of people. If not, we could just go to the huddle house.

Was sort of planning on going to the Mountains for my Birthday but the weather is looking kinda bad so I may not go . I'll give you a update later in the week . Frank

I am not going to make this one! Im trying to save as much money as posible for the bumpas trip, and still waiting on the rest of the parts for the jeep. I talked with Jason he will not be able to bring his equiptment this weekend he is in the middle of moving to a new house and has to be out by monday. He said he would be more than happy to do so anyother time.