LeMans Karting

They were really pretty lenient considering...

Apparently the earlier in the day you go the faster the times you can turn from talking to a buddy on Facebook. He said they have gone several times and the more the carts run the slower they get. They were there today and were in the 21-22 second range (so he says).

If you go on their website, they have a leaderboard and none of our guys were in the top 100. There were a lot of people in the 22 second range from earlier today, so that's probably true about them getting slower.

Wonder if this will spark up a mini super moto league. I've seen where a lot of indoor cart tracks will have races for it and it looks like a lot of fun, pretty much an xr100 with street tires.

I mean are the carts fast enough so that you have to let off, or can you pin it through the whole track without lifting because they are that slow.

Considering we only did one session I'm pretty sure I can knock the time down alot

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
For sure. I think if I could have ever had a clean lap not running into traffic and tried a few different lines I could shave a lot of time off. Frenchy is goin down!

so did it feel like they were toned down, or could you raise hell pretty good in them? Could you pin it around the whole track?
There is one pretty long stretch you can open it up pretty good. But it was really greasy in the first turn you come to after that and if you went in too fast you would bog down. All in all, it's well worth the money IMO.

Yeah there was a wide array of skill level running. I'm sure the faster guys could get on the big board if the track were a little clearer. Definitely a good time and sounds like we might have to plan a return trip in the near future.