LeMans Karting

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Me and some friends were going to go last week but it was reserved for a private party. They will be starting up racing leagues in 2014. I will be going on a regular basis starting soon.

Sounds like you know a lot more than us Greg. When do the leagues start? I may be interested in that. Do they qualify for position?

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I called and talked to them last week. You get a drivers license ($20, I think) and there are certain nights that leagues run (I think Tuesday for novice and Thursday for expert or whatever they call it). I don't know when they start the leagues, but once I find out more, I'll post up. I do know they run Enduro races which are the Endurance races. Basically it is a one hour race and it is a team race. One car, 2 or 4 drivers, you pit to fuel and change drivers and the team with the most laps at the end of the hour wins. Not sure if this is what is done in the leagues too, but sounds fun. Also, there are two courses, one indoor and one outdoor. On Saturday (I believe) they open the doors and combine the two tracks into one big track.

That's about all I know for now. But I should be going soon. I'll post up any new info I get.

I'll get plenty of practice wrecking folks to prepare for you.:flipoff2:

In all seriousness, if it turns out to be cool...I think we can plan several trips.

I had some friends go.. they said that they have the fuel management computers and will cut you out like frankis gay park does...

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk