Krawlapalooza 2013

Its been a busy day at Krawlapalooza, we just signed up our newest sponsor JustJeepGear They just relocated down from Jersey to the Charlotte area, and the first order of business was to become a sponsor.

Ive been slacking a bit the last few days and never mentioned that we have another sponsor, Gearshade has joined us as a 1st year supporter, everybody check em out. www.gearshade.com
This event has really grown. Glad to see it. If I can finish the wrenching on the XJ in time, I'll make the brief drive down from Moore. Heck of a lot closer than Moab.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Question. If you have one vehicle with driver and passenger, do you need to register for 1 or 2? will you both be able to punch cards in the same vehicle?

Question. If you have one vehicle with driver and passenger, do you need to register for 1 or 2? will you both be able to punch cards in the same vehicle?
If you are registering for one vehicle with a driver and passenger you will register as a driver and one passenger. which would be $40 for just the event day ($30 for the driver/vehicle and $10 for the passenger.)

You will receive one punch card with your registration. If you pre-register you will get a second which will allow you to play with two hands, each obstacle completed will allow you one draw per punch card. If you would like you can buy as many additional punch card for $10 with no limit on the number you use.

Hope that explains things a little better, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

I'm not seeing the registration page... Can I use my gift certificate from Oscar for registration?
There was a bit of a glitch on the Krawl site today, but it should be fixed now. (yep, just checked it's there) As far as the gift cert goes Im going to say no since its a charity and the event is not being run by Krawl Off Road, Jason has just been kind enough to let us use his site as a way to get registration out to the masses before the event date.

Here are a few of the items that will be in the raffle this weekend. A HOTHEAD HEADLINER'S kit for a JKU, a pair of 10" Alien LED Lightbars from TrailDuty.com and a custom 50qt Brute Cooler from Brute Outdoors.