Krawlapalooza 2013

Pre-registration is live!!!! If you do pre-register, to show our thanks you will receive 10 free raffle tickets, and an additional poker run punch card, a $35.00 value!!! All you have to do is go visit this link to sign up
http://www.krawloff-road.com/product_p/-krawlapalooza.htm

Pre-registration will run until Friday September 13th

Many of you came out for last years event and had a blast, and hopefully won some great prizes while supporting an amazing cause. Well we are back again for our second year!!!

Come join us at Gulches ORV Park in Laurens SC on Sept. 28th 2013 for Krawlapalooza 2013 as we raise money to support the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. This event is going to be run pretty much the same as last year with a poker run consisting of 3 classes for Stockish, Mild, and Wild builds, with each class winner taking home some great prizes. There will also be another huge raffle this year. Last year we gave away over $5000 in prizes and this year we hope to do even more. In addition to the Poker Runs and the Raffle the park will be open for camping and wheeling so come on out and enjoy the weekend with us and help out a great cause.

This year the event will be catered by Brats BBQ. They will be set up for dinner Fri. night for those who want to get in early and camp, and will also be taking care of breakfast, lunch, and dinner Sat. and should even be around for more breakfast Sun morning for those who just cant get enough of the park, or the food. Prices will vary, but it beats cooking and cleaning around the campfire.

More info will be added as it comes available. Like us on Facebook as well. https://www.facebook.com/Krawlapalooza

Sponsor List
Sevenslat 4x4
Krawl Offroad
Trail Duty
CFS Offroad
Hound Dog 4x4
Trek Armor
Custom Splice
OffroadSC.com
Poison Spyder Customs
Rancho Suspensions
4Wheel Parts
BF Goodrich
Teraflex
Team Lerner Reina
Magnaflow
Wurx Industries
Carolina Driveline
Brute Outdoors
Poly Performance
Hothead Headliners
JustJeepGear
Gear Shade
DiabloSport
Grabars

Last edited:
Lets start getting the buzz going about this! We will be the title sponsor this year and plan to help make this an unforgettable event!

Brandon is hard at work getting everything lines up for this event. This is a great cause and one that is very dear to him. Lets pack Gulches!!!

www.sevenslat4x4.com

Last edited:
The sponsor list continues to grow, and food info added to the IP

Team Lerner Reina
Magnaflow
Black Box Logistics
Carolina Driveline
Brute Outdoors

Unfortunately registration this year does not include a meal, however the good side of that is that the event is going to be catered, and I can guarantee the food is going to be much better than we would have been able to do and keep the entry prices down.

Also the company that is going to be doing the cooking/catering is going to be serving food starting Fri evening, and also all 3 meals on Sat. I have no idea about the price or the menu, but its a company Skip uses a lot and I hear its really good.

Last edited:
Unfortunately registration this year does not include a meal, however the good side of that is that the event is going to be catered, and I can guarantee the food is going to be much better than we would have been able to do and keep the entry prices down.

Also the company that is going to be doing the cooking/catering is going to be serving food starting Fri evening, and also all 3 meals on Sat. I have no idea about the price or the menu, but its a company Skip uses a lot and I hear its really good.

10-4, thanks