July 18th MCJ Backwoods Trip

Is this open to those wanting to join MCJ? I had a card pop up on my windshield and talked to Cali on Facebook who said information would be sent but I haven't heard back

Yes it is. We will be sending information out this week about the parade this weekend and probably next week we will send more about this trip. Until then here is some more pics from scouting today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435797703.193981.jpg

So again, what do we want to do for food. We are anticipating riding in one long ride with the lunch stop in the middle. I have been thinking it may be best to do the Deli Sandwich bar like we have used in the past. Chips, Cookies, Deli Meats and cheeses with different breads and condiments.

That would require no grilling and would be cooler for a hot day.

Ok, So a few notes for this trip.

The Club will be providing Deli Sandwiches, Chips, and Cookies. We will have Ice at lunch, but would ask that you guys bring drinks.

Also to note, we are going through and clearing some of the pin stripe branches next week, but from running the route last week there will probably be some mud. its not deep mud, just 2-3" of slippery stuff at most. Even all terrains should be fine, I'm just warning yall that your jeep may get dirty on this trip. The dust shouldn't be too bad though.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'll take mud any time over dust.
That's one of the reasons I went ahead and did the control arms last weekend. Its fairly clean underneath and knew it won't be after this trip. I also wanted to get alignment checked professionally before it gets dirty but don't know if that will happen.