July 18th MCJ Backwoods Trip

We have a new event planned for July. It is similar to our Backroads trip, but will be more offroad this time. We will be heading to a 9000 acre tract in South Carolina. Expect to cover around 100 miles with everything from dirt two track to pavement. Ice for coolers will be available on site. There will also be an air conditioned club house we can use as well as a large covered picnic shelter for lunch.

Post up if you plan to attend. This will be a relaxing adventure through the backwoods of SC. You may get a bit muddy, but nothing too extreme. probably some dust so plan accordingly.

We will be meeting for breakfast at the Bojangles on Bluff Road in Columbia, SC at 8am. This should be a Central Location for everyone to meet up to start the trip.

I also wanted to Note, that this trip will be open to Paid MCJ Members only.

The Club will be providing Deli Sandwiches, Chips, and Cookies. We will have Ice at lunch, but would ask that you guys bring drinks.

Also to note, we are going through and clearing some of the pin stripe branches next week, but from running the route last week there will probably be some mud. its not deep mud, just 2-3" of slippery stuff at most. Even all terrains should be fine, I'm just warning yall that your jeep may get dirty on this trip. The dust shouldn't be too bad though.

Attendees:

1.Brooks
2.Andrea
3.Chris Wilson
4.Art Pratt
5.Dan Stewart
6.Dan wife
7.Dan kid
8.Dan kid
9.Michael Moore
10.Sandi Moore
11.Jody
12.Taylor Corbett
13.Orlando Coronado
14.Travis Snell
15.Miller
16.Holly
17.Ed Hines
18.Jimbo
19.Larry
20.Burgundy
21.Larry +1
22.Bill Collins
23.Bill wife
24.Bill +`1
25.Chris Watts
26.Chris +1
27. Tim Neal
28. James Demay
29. James +1
30. DJ Barr
31. Merwin
32. Stephanie
33. Merwin +
34. Merwin +

Attachments

Last edited:
What do yall want to do for lunch? I can do ribs in the smoker that day for around 15-20 people pretty easily. for around $50 We could do pork bbq, or we could just do hamburgers and hot dogs.