Jts jeep service

So got the jeep back today guess what... It's f**ked up. Let me tell everyone DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING TO JTS JEEP!!! Went to my buddy's house to help him on his truck and I am going down his road and I keep hearing this banging noise everytime I hit a bump. And Im like didn't do that before I took in in. So I get there and I need to pull is truck so I go and put it in 4wd. Guess what the damn shifter is in the 4 high position. No lights on and I'm like damn wtf. Pull the hand it goes all the way to 4 low but nothing engages no likes or anything. And it won't go down to 2 high position. Haha what a joke. When I go back Thursday there not gonna like me anymore.

sent from my HTC

And I payed $150 for a new clutch. I don't think they put it in. The pedal feels the same as before and engages in the same place and normally when you install a new clutch you can smell it burning the newness off. Nope none of that.

sent from my HTC

It said they put my pressure plate clutch pad pilot bearing throw out bearing in. And it should feel a little stiffer. Every new cluth I ever put in always smelled the clutch as it got ran around the fly wheel and got broke in maybe for like a day.

sent from my HTC

Just hook the linkage back up and never step foot back in that dump pos crooked *** place. Happy new yrs!
Your absolutely right about that but because they broke it want them to fix it because if I do it and then someting goes wrong they won't fix anything else. And they probably broke the shift linkage when they shoved the transfer back in. And happy new years as well

sent from my HTC