January 19-20th Club Trip

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Its supposed to rain every day this week here until saturday. Its going to be sloppy as hell.
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express Pro

Its supposed to rain every day this week here until saturday. Its going to be sloppy as hell.
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express Pro
I'll go ahead and say I won't be there if it's gonna be a slop fest. Weather was good here (greenwood) today so hopefully it stayed west of up there as well.

Living within about 15 minutes of where yall are spending saturday, I'd say it's going to be pretty damn sloppy. It rained most of the day, and standing water most everywhere, with rain suppose to be happening the next 4 days for sure.

That one hill climb is gonna be mighty slippery unless the sun comes out and dries everything up fast...

Living within about 15 minutes of where yall are spending saturday, I'd say it's going to be pretty damn sloppy. It rained most of the day, and standing water most everywhere, with rain suppose to be happening the next 4 days for sure.

That one hill climb is gonna be mighty slippery unless the sun comes out and dries everything up fast...
Wonderful. I may just have to sit this one out. Guess i'll see what the week holds. Harlan last time just ruined the whole mud thing for me.

I always keep it sprayed down but I imagine doing it before we hit the trail again would help for sure. Also fixing my pressure washer would help. And washing the sand out of my va-J

The last time I was at unsaid location the entrance was a CHORE and it had rained several days prior to me being there.
I took my tacoma on 33's there, not even that muddy really, and parked once we finally got through the entrance bc it was so much hell. Those backwoods don't see much light.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
OK, we'll figure out a time. I'd like to get to Hardee's in Traveler's rest in time to eat. Are we supposed to be ready to leave Hardee's at 10:00 or meet at the entrance at 10:00?

01tj

OK, we'll figure out a time. I'd like to get to Hardee's in Traveler's rest in time to eat. Are we supposed to be ready to leave Hardee's at 10:00 or meet at the entrance at 10:00?
Id say be leaving at 10. But I will text Ken tomorrow and find out for sure.