January 19-20th Club Trip

We will probably be heading to Upstate South Carolina to go wheeling Saturday morning, and there may be a group camping that night.

Post up if you are planning on Going. PM me for any questions about this trip.

People Attending:

Quinn
Marcus
Brooks
Mason
Larry - not camping
Greg - not camping

Also, when you reply, please let us know if you are camping or not.

Last edited:

01tj

Is that same group going to be there as last year? Ken mentioned there was going to be another group there when he text me about it.

I think I may join ya'll. Would be really cool if we could do Jocassee that Sunday as well to keep me from going that far two weekends in a row (also doubt ill do jocassee this weekend if nobody else is going). Does the guy with the confederate flags in his windows still let you park your trailer in his yard up the street?? I think I will tear the buggy down after this to do the powdercoat.

I think I may join ya'll. Would be really cool if we could do Jocassee that Sunday as well to keep me from going that far two weekends in a row (also doubt ill do jocassee this weekend if nobody else is going). Does the guy with the confederate flags in his windows still let you park your trailer in his yard up the street?? I think I will tear the buggy down after this to do the powdercoat.
where does it say that they will be open the weekend after next?? i dont see it anywhere on the facebook page...

01tj

where does it say that they will be open the weekend after next?? i dont see it anywhere on the facebook page...
It don't, I just thought it may be an idea. Maybe we could contact them through Facebook and see if we could work it out.