Horsepasture ride

Why would they want traffic? What is this place?
This area was created for this. The area is heavily controlled/patrolled by DNR. That is their baby basically. The head biologist makes damn sure the place is kept right. These roads will be well maintained and groomed for a long long time.

Yeah some guy that was there was telling me there doing bear hunts running dogs and all sorts of other stuff
Some guy there told me I could take Horsepasture all the way through...hahaha. I did till I turned around and took it back out. Glad we did that though because going to the dam was cool.

Yeah I looked the guy up on facebook from the incident report so I could block him after he called my insurance this morning trying to tell them he has video evidence and other **** saying it was my fault. Looks like a pretty big tool.

Like dude the incident report says it was no ones fault, aka we were both at fault. You came around the corner on my side of the "road" which if he took it wide i would have definitely been able to see him and avoided.

Last edited:
The guy in the little white s-10 in one of those pics was up there driving like an *** hole yesterday. He rounded the corner and wouldn't get over. When he saw Todd in the dually he got over...lol

That guy was actually a really nice guy. He got in the passenger of the Subaru's face while we were talking to the driver to try and simmer them down cause they were being dumb trying to fight and not being reasonable shoving cameras in my face getting all heated for no reason

Guy also stayed around the full 2 hours till the cops came as a witness of the incident. He was a stand up guy and made waiting on the cops much easier cause he was hilarious