Horsepasture ride

Probably so. We were up there dikin around for a long time today. Got to Horsepasture Rd. about 10:30 and left from Cane Creek about 3:45. Had a blast though.

Well our horse pasture ride didn't end quite the same... haha we were going down the road for about 5 minutes and cole absolutely destroyed his unibody, the steering box moving all around in the unibody. So then now we are in limp mode and moving a good but slower when rally car racer in a Subaru comes flying around a blind corner. I'm not saying I wasn't going too fast for the blind corner but he was coming hot and on the inside of the turn. Id say i was going 15 or so. I locked up brakes immediately and slid 7 to 10 feet into him. So now we have a whole ordeal on our hands and this dude tries to come out blame it all on me. He's all gone buck wild about ready to fight me. Said he was gonna pull a gun out when i told him to simmer down. Another guy shows up gets in his face in my defense. Other people show up said he was "zooming when they passed us". So a cop came bla bla jeeps fine no one at fault and his car is fucked up. Really don't feel bad about it cause he was such a jack *** trying to video **** and blame it all on me when it was equal parties fault if not more his. I'll send pic to jim to post since my phone dimensions are too big

Harvard TJ looks good man.

Snapped this last wkd off the highway. Think it's close to the same area yall were at
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414386579.735057.jpg
Right above whitewater falls?