Heims

True but it sees a whole lot more of it. No way I would run 1.25 .120 on a panhard in a wheeling rig. 1.75, maybe but it would be tough to get something that big to fit.
I wouldnt do 1.25, but 1.5x.120 in a straight bar situation should be fine.

A 3/4x3/4 rod end is rated at 28,081 pounds and the 1.5x.120 DOM is rated at 36,416 lb.

So the chromo rod end will fail before your DOM does. With a rod end on each end it truly cant even feel any other loads but tension and compression.

This is way off topic, and my jeep has .25 wall for everything, but If I were to do it again, I would probably use 1.75x.120 for my uppers and 1.5x.120 for my track bar.

1.5 .250 it is for panhard, I was thinking .120 was to thin but I had a stick of it in the shop. Marcus, Im linking the front of Ftoy, I think my bounce is coming from front leaf springs.

I may just have to stay leafs and deal with the bounce, and just build a traction bar for the front like I have on rear
Defiantly link it, just build the panhard strong if you go 3 link. Also the more you can triangulate the lowers, the more force it will take off the panhard.

Gabes was on a gd Cherokee and the "frame" side mount failed. How is that relevant??
Still applies to my point. Overbuild the whole panhard system. They see a ton of force. That's all I am trying to point out. Yall can make your own choices, I have an IFS system to design for KOH.

And if you are talking about Scott with the Gand Cherokee his was 4 linked in the front with full hydro.
His was 4 linked with a panhard. The panhard bar was folded in half when they towed it to Tommy's shop, and the axle was kicked off to the side.

Defiantly link it, just build the panhard strong if you go 3 link. Also the more you can triangulate the lowers, the more force it will take off the panhard.
Im going to link after windrock trip

George, I never had any problems with the 1.5" .250 wall trac-bar with 3/4" heims on my Toyota.
this is what Im going to do, 1.5/.250 panhard and 2/.250 links with 7/8 heims, 14in coilovers