Guzzy Build

7:30, I went to F3 and worked out from 5-6am and then did the master and slave from 6:15-7:15. The joys of working at home I suppose for now.

7:30, I went to F3 and worked out from 5-6am and then did the master and slave from 6:15-7:15. The joys of working at home I suppose for now.
You couldn't pay me to visit the gym at 5-6am while working from home. That is what lunch is for. 7:50 roll out of bed, 8:10 kids kicked out of the house. 8:30 start conference calls. 12-1 gym, 1 resume conference calls. 6pm call it quits and play with kids. 9pm leave for shop. 1am back home from shop. Repeat. Only exception is when I toss on a headset and keep taking calls while I hit the trails on the mountain bike. I have been called out a few times for being out of breath on the call. Better than when I forgot to mute my mic and my boss heard the beer open.

Sooo... I'm proud to report NO LEAKs! I spent this morning doing a once over on everything and fixed a few loose ends. Zip tied a vent line, added hose clamps to the heater hose junction at the firewall :oops:, connected the evap vacuum line that was loose that was giving me a Check Engine light.

I need to find the little footman loop and the windshield squirters for the hood that got lost in the build.

Looks good. Just trade me the 8274. I will run over to HF and get you a winch on my way to pick it up. My front end is already built for the 8274, but everyone wants way to much money so I am going to have to cut that off and put a base mount winch on it. Damn me for giving mine to Dean because it would look good on his CJ. Although he had to pay a mint to rebuild it.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Looks good. Just trade me the 8274. I will run over to HF and get you a winch on my way to pick it up. My front end is already built for the 8274, but everyone wants way to much money so I am going to have to cut that off and put a base mount winch on it. Damn me for giving mine to Dean because it would look good on his CJ. Although he had to pay a mint to rebuild it.
Get that Apex 12k with rope!

I have been measuring and drafting some ideas. It should look pretty good with the old winch on it. Clippa you need to hold out for an old 8274, they are around, just take a bit to find.

Things to do before Moab:
  • Drop of at Millers for A/C Charge
  • Nut bolt check on all the suspension stuff
  • Reinstall Winch
  • Rebuild 6 front Johnny Joints
  • Possibly replace Track Bar Hiems
  • Lube Steering
  • Recovery gear, Spare parts
  • Get Spare rear Driveshaft lengthened.

Oil leak is back and started digging into my options but with Moab just around the corner a new motor is out.
I consulted some “experts” and the verdict was “send it”

“that motor been a leaking knocking hunk of shit for 170k miles. It ain’t a new issue. I wouldn’t be trying to change the world in 3 weeks.”~ Jimbo