Gulches ride June 11th

Planning on a trail ride to the gulches on June 11th, planning on being at the Huddle House in Saluda at 8am for breakfast and leave at 9:00. It's a 50 min ride arriving 10:00 for a day of fun wheeling. For those of you planning to camp out that Friday you need to make reservations with skip. http://www.gulchesorvpark.com/index.php?p=1_13_Forum It's going to be a great day of wheeling, hope to see you all there

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Planning on a trail ride to the gulches on June 11th, planning on being at the Huddle House in Saluda at 8am for breakfast and leave at 9:00. It's a 50 min ride arriving 10:00 for a day of fun wheeling. For those of you planning to camp out that Friday you need to make reservations with skip. http://www.gulchesorvpark.com/index.php?p=1_13_Forum It's going to be a great day of wheeling, hope to see you all there

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
And for those of us coming from the "West" (Route 26) lets plan on meeting at Bill and Frans 8am for 9am roll out time [emoji39]

Within a short drive to the house?

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Within a short drive to the house?

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
Well, we'll probably camp in the yard or garage before we go anywhere else, but we'll see.

The link says "Event not available."

Odd...I wonder if there is some weird permissions issue. You a member of the groups facebooks page?

As far as I know I am.

William Ahlers. Send the invite please.