Gulches ride June 11th

William Ahlers. Send the invite please.

Found the issue. While the event is under our groups FB page the event was created by me.(Thus if we aren't FB friends I can't invite you) I think I made it before I had access to the FB page. I can't change it without deleting it and recreating it. I will just make a note that you are going. This shouldn't be an issue for future events.

I got some hard-core trail damage... 973a21c915fd24cd9fd2c46db1f57795.jpg

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

But I did manage to find some Forest Service roads on the way home. 1569ab772798203e16fa498f96515f51.jpg ee0580fc194803aed9b907a2c697cfbb.jpg

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

I slam my whole Xterra down on the pipes, no damage. Somehow I manage to tear off this friggin' thing.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Had a great time today.
Me too. Thanks to Bill, Chris, and Tim for heading this one up.

Any seller's remorse from letting the samurai go was gone after running Rocker Knocker / Palmetto Crossing with the AC on and without waking the baby in the back seat.