Grand Dads Cj5

Do a few minor things and see how it is before you go dropping to much cash or swapping it.

Seen you at village grill Saturday but was trying to duck out of having to talk to folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats the worst part about that place. Cant eat for people wanting to talk.

here is a dude that's getting away from what you want to do, all the parts you been talking about

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/engines-trannys-t-cases-sale/1907065-amc-304-np435-dana-300-ga.html

AMC 304/NP435/dana 300 Ga.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a ford 6.69 geared NP435/novak adapter/dana 300 combo for sale. The np435 and dana 300 were both rebuilt with novak rebuild kits when the adapter was installed. Dana 300 has stainless steel twin sticks, not sure what brand but it is a nice kit. I also did the shift rail mods for front digs and oil sight tube when I rebuilt it. Both have less than 10 miles since rebuild. I was having some over heating issues and brake issues and while the jeep was in the shop looking into that I picked up an nv4500 and am now going drivers drop so these are for sale. I also have a bell housing and new clutch that go can go with it. IIRC the bell housing is from a t176. Whatever it is it is what you need to bolt a ford np435 to an amc motor. Included also is the novak trans mount also new.

Would like to get $1,750 for all of it, clutch, bell housing, rebuilt np435 with shifter, novak adapter and rebuilt dana 300. Or trade for an atlas 3.0 driver drop, dana 60 or 14 bolt arb, or LSx parts. Can add or take money if needed on certain trades.

Located an hour south of Atlanta Ga.

Also have an amc 304 with new HEI ignition, aluminum edlebrock intake, holley truck avenger, new motor mounts and headers if anyone is interested in a complete power train. Would like $700 for the motor or $2,250 for the whole package, motor trans, t case.

All parts are still in the jeep but if anyone wants pics I can get some. Not real interested in pulling it until I have a serous buyer or my new power train is ready to go int.

I'm sticking with 3:54s on the axle gears. Saw you driving it today. Looked a little chilly.
Mine also has 3.54's sir. 6.32x2.6x3.54= 58.4 vs say a rubicon 4.1x4.1x4.1=68.
So I'm not far off on crawl ratio. If I do case gears in the 300 that will put me at a ratio of 90ish.

Just got all my power steering parts, box,pump,lines,bracket and steering shaft. I can't wait to get this stuff in my hand and get it installed. Ill have to buy a new box but in knew that. But the core charge was $250 so I needed one bad.