February 21st Workday and Trail Ride @ Larrys

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We will do the Work Day February 21st at my house.

We won't have the lift but I do have room to work on 2-3 rigs in relatively warm comfort. I'll make sure my welding supplies are stocked, and I have a pretty good tool collection.

Tripp, I've noticed on the last few trips there have been cb issues (mine included) could we do some tuning that day?

After the workday till lunch or so we can go head out to the trails behind the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're planning to do a work/play day at my place in February. Post up with project ideas and dates. My calendar is pretty clear at this point.

We won't have the lift but I do have room to work on 2-3 rigs in relatively warm comfort. I'll make sure my welding supplies are stocked, and I have a pretty good tool collection.

Tripp, I've noticed on the last few trips there have been cb issues (mine included) could we do some tuning that day?
Yeah, and if i forget we'll be close enough to the house i can run back for it. Might bring dad along. Id be down for some RC Crawling.

I think my plan is to regroove my pitman arm while I'm there. That should be something I can accomplish in a couple hours. Guess I need to pick up some new sawzall and hacksaw blades.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Jim talked about putting on extended brake lines.

If we don't have much else I'll probably work on samurai half doors or adding some tube to my cage.

We need to get a decent head count going for this one so we can get an idea for food. We will be discussing this more thoroughly at the meeting on Feb 16th.

Since I missed the meeting, what's the plan and how big is the crowd?
I think the crowd was around 20ish. We are planning to do the Pizza from the All Star Pizza Kitchen in Lexington. We have a half off coupon.

I think we had said start at 9am?

Had a few projects on the table to work on. I want to do my pitman arm, I heard bumpstops, upper control arm bushings, and a few others.

Since I missed the meeting, what's the plan and how big is the crowd?
I think the crowd was around 20ish. We are planning to do the Pizza from the All Star Pizza Kitchen in Lexington. We have a half off coupon.

I think we had said start at 9am?

Had a few projects on the table to work on. I want to do my pitman arm, I heard bumpstops, upper control arm bushings, and a few others.