Favorite Brews Thread

Speaking of Root Beer. I had two when I was in Chicago. One was called Rowdy Root Beer. It was really good. Then I had one at State and Lake that was called Not Your Grandaddy's Root Beer (I think). They ordered me a 32 oz. one and after about half way through it informed me it was 20% ABV. Holy crap.
Not your fathers, thats the one from small town brewery. Its only 6% though.

I've been wanting to try one. I'm a big fan of regular root beer I'm sure the alcoholic version is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would suggest the Berghoff Rowdy Rootbeer. Especially if you like canned rootbeer. To me, it tasted more like a typical rootbeer. Had a little bite to in like a carbonation in a soda.

Don't know if y'all know, but for the people in the Columbia area, Liberty on the Lake and Tap room downtown has any beer on tap for 2.75. Pretty damn good deal we've been going up there almost every thursday. :cheers:

Went to community tap last week looking for a root beer with no luck.

Y'all have growlers?

Buddy of mine wants me to build a stainless stand/cooker for him to start doing big batches of all grain brewing and is going to pay me in beer. He's done a good bit of brewing usually starting from extract but said after starting from grain there's no going back with how much better it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk