Favorite Brews Thread

Were going to tour Nantahala brewing this weekend. Went to RJ rockers last Friday. Their pumpkin beer is probably the best I've had to date. On draught at least. It's stout as well.

Sierra Nevada is having an Oktoberfest at the mills river plant Saturday I thought about going up to check out.

I'm not much for pumpkin beers. Had dogfish heads the other day and didn't like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not like to many pumpkin beers myself. I really need to start trying some new stuff. I go to Nicks downtown in Clemson about once a week and they have a pretty nice selection, but I always find myself sticking to my go to Sierra Nevada pale ale. That and 420 are probably 2 of my favorite beers. Anyone have any recommendations based off those?

Dales pale ale has been what I've been drinking the most lately. I actually recommend all of Oskar Blues beers.

Oktoberfest at Sierra Nevada is probably a great time that place is sweet..I already had planned on taking the little one to cars and coffee and then going pumpkin picking on Saturday

Was at Liberty Tap room in the vista this past weekend after the Def Leppard Concert and had a Terrapin The Walking Dead IPA. It was really good. Brewed with Oranges.

I had a Moo Hoo on tsp last Friday night. It was delicious. Tasted like chocolate milk almost.

Never have been a fan of that YETI

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449670232.028180.jpg

Road up to swamp rabbit brewery in TR Saturday and had a couple beers. They have an American pale ale that's really good. Tried a white ale that was alright and a double IPA that was English style I wasn't to crazy for.

The Greek food truck by the restaurant never on Sunday is always great too.

That looks good. I rarely try flavored beers like that but need to try some.

I was at Sams liquor store in Lexington over thanksgiving and the guy there talked me out of some terrapin beers bc he said they sucked.

Soon as I see it somewhere I will let you know how it is.

Had a Terrapin Wake and Bake tonight for desert. It was good, but no Moo-Hoo.

Also had a couple Bell's Best Brown Ales with dinner, those are good stuff. I love a brown ale. Probably my favorite type of beer, second to Natty's of course.