Fancy Pants Build (LX450)

Estimator came by ad gave me a price.....not even close to what I will settle for. He factored bondoing the bumper and straightening it. No. He also factored a rebuild gear box from the parts store.....No. Lexus wants 2500 for a new gear box, I know that's a stretch but I at least want one from a reputable cruiser source. This truck is 100% oem aside from the ome coils and shocks and I have all the paperwork from day 1 to back it up. It's not some pos from a buy here pay here lot. So now I have to wait for the adjuster to call back so I can bicker with him.

When I got hit in my tahoe we both had Sate Farm. They were super easy to deal with. They didn't want to buy me four rims but I raised enough hell to get them to since they wouldn't match. Then after the accident, the front end felt funny and they paid to have new ball joints put in. But, I also had state farm so that may have helped a little.

Do you have any pics of the damage? Sorry to heard abotu this, you finally get another real offroad vehicle (AKA Toyota, and the best one of the line at that. ;) ) and this happens.

Steve-o did some reading on that binks bumper and it takes MONTHS to get one...I'm out. I also like how an arb protects the whole front. If I keep riding at hwy 11 I will need all the protection I can get.