Fancy Pants Build (LX450)

Love the cruiser jim. I figured it would only be a short period of time before you got back into toy land. Sure would look sweet pulling your 40

also, you had 3.73s and heavy 33s on steel wheels.
Not to derail this fancy thread but...
I get 15 out of it easliy now. with the 35 MTR's and the heavy steel wheels. But I too drive like an old man. Even though its only got 3.73 gears, this sucker creeps pretty good on the trails and has decent power on the road until i have to go up a big hill...

the lexus looks good now with the lift on her!

Last edited:
Not looking good for the lex. Broadsided a car in an intersection last night. Put in the shop at work to see what was wrong under the front end and found the sector shaft is twisted and tie rod is bent. Needs a bumper and a slight area of paint work. Ideal situation I get an arb out of it, but it is looking like a total. State Farm tried to send a wrecker after it today as soon as I mentioned chassis/suspension damage to take it to the salvage yard. I said no and drove it to lunch. I did manage to get the most expensive rental though....

So buy it back. Fix it cheap. Beat it like a red headed step child. I'm not a step child btw

Sent from my iPhone while sitting on the crapper

But yeah if it totals its getting bought back and built. Cruiser Dan makes an upgraded sector shaft for 500. Arb, lockers 488s and 35s.....hmmmmm