Fall crawl

I'm with you Nick. I love to go on an all day adventure and never go back to the house. But, I also love to get back and yam on it on an obstacle as well. I intend to quiet down the buggy to make it more trail friendly at some point. Prob won't be till I pull it down for paint/powder.

Id be down for a fall wheeling trip...does not really matter to me where we go because i have only wheeled the gulches and river rock....i finally moving down to the greenville area july 16th....not sure how fast ill get my rig down here but hopefully soon after. Only having a 1 car trailer makes it hard to move ur junk 800 miles

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Robbie txt me the other day and said they may end up last weekend of September. How does that look for the Abbeville crew? Should be a fun time, I think he has a bunch of his buddies comin down from the NJJC.

thats better, we have a big camping trip every year for the kids on halloween. yall need to come to the park in calhounfalls, know we be cookin something up :cheers:

Last weekend in sept...29th...nothing is set in stone on wat days were gonna go up there...if i had to guess def gonna be wheelin friday Saturday possibly thursday too.. It all depends on how many days people can get off work

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Who is going? Are we doing a fall crawl or not? No I didnt read the whole thread either.
Search:flipoff2:

I think im gonna try to go to Windrock and Harlan end of September. Unfortunately in my current situation I can't commit to anything. I don't know what the future holds but if it's in the cards I plan on being there for both. Also planning on RBD this year. I have had enough dissapointment in missing it the past two years. Then the buggy is getting torn down for powder.