Fall crawl

Check out the Windrock thread on Pirate (in the Southeast regional section) for ideas and routes. TonyBolton knows a bunch about Windrock because he lives about 30 minutes from the park and is there all the time. He can give you a good route for wheeling with little to no time lost. We've been twice and compare notes with him in the thread and have been very satisfied. There is good info on there, but some say the map still sucks.....unless they have redone it. Supposedly Windrock was gonna make a new map.

Oh I thought you narrowed it down to just those places. I have not looked at any links yet. I have to speed read at work. Wahoo. Good Talk.

Depending how big Tracy City and The cove are, and saying we could even get on there, we could even try and hit both of them that weekend if we did the drive up wed wheeled one park thursday and friday morning, then went to the other Friday evening and saturday. Not sure how close they are to each other but looks to be relatively close.

Someone said Golden mountain has "miles and miles of trails" which for a long weekend would nice.

Is Tracy City and the Cove the same thing?
Was thinking i saw it posted somewhere, but i'm pretty sure they're 2 different parks close together, i could be making that up though.

Are they or it private do you know breks? That could cause somewhat of a factor to the decision of going.

01tj

October would be better for me, because we would be going to Windrock in September, and RBD in November.

The Cove is in Chatanooga, TN and is different from the Dam locals lease in Tracy City. Monteagle is what they call the park in Tracy City from what I can gather.

They went there on Ultimate Adventure in 2004 or 2005, the same year they went to tellico.

Big, Scenic, park like places are what I enjoy this hobby for. I just like to get way out and enjoy wheeling. I'm not a big fan of some small spot with ugly ***, mud, rock root, or whatever else thats there for just skinny pedaling. I have absolutely no problem with people enjoying that type of wheeling cause there is absolutely nothing wrong with it(until you watch youtube and see people destroying land). Lets keep it real and true to what brought some of us to this hobby and go wheeling. I have no ideda as to the purpose of this post as I just got home from happy hour and shouldnt be typing. I dont know anything about the places subggested but idf they are any kind of old school scenic wheeling spots to get lost in, im in. There is a really solid group of wheelers on this site it seems. Am I still typing? Damnit!

That looks badass, Wheres that at?

Big, Scenic, park like places are what I enjoy this hobby for. I just like to get way out and enjoy wheeling. I'm not a big fan of some small spot with ugly ***, mud, rock root, or whatever else thats there for just skinny pedaling. I have absolutely no problem with people enjoying that type of wheeling cause there is absolutely nothing wrong with it(until you watch youtube and see people destroying land). Lets keep it real and true to what brought some of us to this hobby and go wheeling. I have no ideda as to the purpose of this post as I just got home from happy hour and shouldnt be typing. I dont know anything about the places subggested but idf they are any kind of old school scenic wheeling spots to get lost in, im in. There is a really solid group of wheelers on this site it seems. Am I still typing? Damnit!
FAWK YA OSCAR FOR PREZ!